søndag den 7. juli 2013

NEW SITE!!


Yes as the titles says I have made myself a new sims3 site which should be easier for both me and you to use :) 

There are also some new content as I am starting to make CC for the game too. 
I already got two different kind of saddlepads, and there will soon be more different stuff as soon as I learn the programmes proberly.

It is also possible to write to me from that website and ask me if I could take a request from you if you want a special made item. That could be a lot, a sim, a horse, saddlepad or something else. 

Hope you will all like the new site :)

- Happy Simming.


This is where you will find the new site:



2 kommentarer:

  1. Can you do so I can download Bella from dropbox, please? :).
    These are great ! :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Promo S128Agen Spesial Untuk Anda pecinta sabung ayam filipina

    SvarSlet