tirsdag den 16. oktober 2012

Home


Now before you start downloading I have some stuff to say...

First of all. Sorry to the people whom I have downloaded stuff from, and didn't mention. If you see that I have forgotten you plase tell me, so I can correct the failure.

Secondly. I use lot's of other downloaded stuff on my lots and so on, so if you don't like it, or it doesn't work when you have downloaded, please tell me so I can try to find the item for you, or something like that.

When that's said I just want so say enjoy my lot's and horses. And please, if you want me to make a specific animal, sim or lot, just ask me and I will look at it :-)

Also all the new stuff, is ALWAYS at the bottom of every "menu".
(Ex. A new horse is found at the bottom of the menu 
Animals and Sims.) 


My other blog: www.silleren.blogspot.com

My sims 3 profile: Pjuskep Sims3
(Most of my horses, and animals will be there)

My twitter: https://twitter.com/silleren

My deviantart: http://silleren.deviantart.com/

The shared Dropbox: Link




12 kommentarer: